Bypass IP ban

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
I have moved the thread to the appropriate section.

On-topic:
Well to bypass IP ban, you will need to get a virtual private network (VPN) get ZenMate google chrome extension.

Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Here's what I've used in the past. Note this is not my guide - however I don't want to link the guide here, so I'll just C&P. Make sure to delete all the fuselogin files, as I had 3 when I got IP banned.

Thought I may as well post it here, original thread on darkbox: How to resolve Machine ban/mute

When you load the client, Habbo creates a file called 'fuselogin.sol'. When you get machine banned or muted, the file is infected with a message so that when you load the client on any account, it will:
1. (Ban) - Disconnect you or show you a ban message with the same reason and unban date as every other account (you can confirm it's a Machine ban by reloading the homepage, if it signed you out, you're Machine banned).
2. (Mute) - Load the client normally, but every account you load will be muted. There will be no message showing you got muted on these accounts, you will know because you wont be able to talk.
This is basically a flash ban/mute, but I've had staff confirm that they call it a "Machine ban/mute".

Google Chrome has Flashplayer built into it, so the location of the "fuselogin.sol" file is different. See "How to unban/mute yourself for Google Chrome".

How to unban/mute yourself on every browser (including custom browsers such as iKBenPeanut), except Google Chrome:
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
1. Locate the 'fuselogin.sol' file. This can be done by going:
C: > Users > (Your User) > AppData > Roaming > Macromedia > FlashPlayer > #SharedObjects > 2YL8YF4S(This file is different for everyone) > habboo-a.akamaihd.net.
If the fuselogin file is not there, load the client on any browser that isn't Google Chrome and it will appear.

2. Delete the file.

3. Register a new account and load the client (Don't use Google Chrome for this step).

4. Check that the fuselogin.sol file was recreated, redo step 3 if it's not.

5. Once the file is recreated, sign out of the registered account and log into any account you want. Remember, for a Machine mute, the originally muted account will remain muted. This is only unmuting every other account.

How to unban/mute yourself for Google Chrome:
Spoiler (Click to Hide)
1. Locate the fuselogin.sol file, this can be done by going:
C: > Users > (Your User) > Appdata > Local > Google > Chrome > User Data > Default > Pepper Data > Shockwave Flash > WritableRoot > #SharedObjects > 2YL8YF4S (This file is different for everyone) > habboo-a.akamaihd.net
If the fuselogin file is not there, load the client on Google Chrome and it should appear.

2. Delete the file.

3. Register a new account and load the client (MUST use Google Chrome).

4. Check that the fuselogin.sol file was recreated, redo step 3 if it's not.

5. Once the file is recreated, sign out of the registered account and log into any account you want. Remember, for a Machine mute, the originally muted account will remain muted. This is only unmuting every other account.

Tip for locating fuselogin.sol: Not sure about 7 but, for Windows 8 there is a search function in the file explorer. You can just go into C: and type in the search bar "fuselogin.sol" and it will show both types of the fuselogin.sol (Google Chrome and non-Google Chrome). Delete them all and continue with step 3.

IP Bans and Mutes: Often when you get Machine banned/muted, you will also get IP banned/muted.

IP Ban - Every account you try to sign into will be banned plus you are blocked from registering new accounts.
IP Mute - Can log into accounts and register new accounts, but will all be muted.

If you didn't get unmuted when unmachine muting yourself, try changing your IP or using a VPN/Proxy and then unmachine muting yourself. MODs tend to like clicking the Machine + IP Mute/Ban button a lot. Keep in mind that you may just be IP muted and NOT Machine muted.